The brutal reality that fall is around the corner has some of us quite upset (post-Olympics sadness, now this?). However, for those who have spent the last few months taming their hair through the humidity, or perhaps worse, battling with air conditioners, the idea of a crisp fall is a welcome notion. Dolce & Gabbana can't seem to decide if they're holding onto summer forever or finally letting go with their latest lipstick launch. The gloss-lipstick hybrids called Passion Duo Fusion includes two shades that straddle the seasonal line: "Tropical" is a bright, summery orange-y red, while "Royal" is a deep aubergine that signals fall's pulled-together polish. Click through to see whether New York's women are ready to welcome a cooler climate.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat