All those celebrity collaborations (Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, the Kardashians, the Muppets) must be working out well for OPI because now they've tapped Mariah Carey for their next limited-edition collection. Starting next January, eight new shades chosen by the songstress will be available in salons and major retailers, with another set of colors to launch later that year. As Carey tells today's WWD, "I actually went to beauty school in 11th grade so I could have something to fall back on, so believe me, I’ve done my share of manicures as well as getting them." The only question is, will there be glitter involved or is that a touchy subject?
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like