Stephanie Kradjian (Twitter bio: "The world is my canvas ... Laughter is my joy ... Family is my pride ... Friends are my fulfillment ... Fashion is my passion!! ... Celebrity Stylist") took to the micro-blogging site to respond to rumors that the Spice Girls would be clad in Giles Deacon for the Olympics' closing ceremony. Kradijan can actually assure you that the speculation isn't true, which is a welcome update, because we're still rooting for the return of Geri Halliwell's Union Jack dress. Now that Ryan Lochte's put his shirt back on, we need something to rile us up.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her