Naomi Campbell will touch down in New York "early next month" to film her forthcoming Oxygen reality show, The Face, according to the Post. The exact dates of her trip haven't been announced, but "early" September does happen to coincide with New York Fashion Week, does it not? Fingers crossed that Naomi will be out and about at parties and whatnot, doing her lean-in pose and looking fabulous. The premise of the show, which also features Karolina Kurkova as a judge, is to pick a model to front a major fashion brand campaign; Marc Jacobs and Zac Posen have reportedly been asked to make guest appearances. If Naomi could also just invite everyone who came to her swank Olympics dinner last week to come on the show too, that'd be great, thanks.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza