In addition to giving Terry Richardson a shot in his butt (which, aside from this sentence, we're choosing to ignore), Miranda Kerr has a nice big spread this month in T magazine's fall fashion issue. Husband Orlando Bloom shot the editorial in New Zealand during a weekend off from his filming schedule for the new Hobbit movie. Kerr told T she appreciates the laid-back lifestyle down under — it's a paparazzi-free zone, so the Bloom-Kerr family can go about their business unhassled. As the shoot illustrates, this means she gets to eat ice cream sundaes undisturbed, browse second-hand bookshops (but not for books to cut up, obviously), and frolic with some sheep. She can even wear dubiously chunky sandals knowing she's safe from a tabloid's "hit or miss" feature. Life's simple pleasures!
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb