While her new line of seventies-inspired clothing debuts in Macy's stores next month, the oversaturated ads showcasing the collection are out now, starring Nicole herself. It's an odd campaign concept; Richie would look a little bit like a kidnappee stuck in a dank cellar — were it not for the fact that she's clearly been Photoshopped onto the background after being shot somewhere else. It's always smart to have a "no shoots in creepy basements" rider on your contract.
Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
Kimye, Michelle Williams, and More at Art Basel
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Kimye, Michelle Williams, and More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’