CoverGirl announced today at a press conference in Santa Monica, that Pink will be their newest brand representative. With her infamous punk hair, angry lyrics, and multiple tattoos, she seems like a surprising addition to the brand's current roster of faces, which include Sofía Vergara, Taylor Swift, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah, Ellen DeGeneres, and U.S. Olympic team athletes Jennifer Kessy and Marlen Esparza. Her ad campaign debuts this fall, with makeup by Pat McGrath, in conjunction with the release of her newest album, The Truth About Love.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split