While Prince William was continuing his world tour of rescuing distressed ladies, his ne'er-do-well little brother Prince Harry was playing strip billiards in Las Vegas. TMZ has the cell-phone photos of the third in line to the throne, wearing only his signature necklace, which Buckingham Palace has confirmed are real. The Telegraph points out that the photos are an insult to British taxpayers, who pay £120 M. for the royals' security each year, only to have some Yankee with a smart phone humiliate the monarchy. But the great thing about being a prince — aside from frolicking with Olympians — is that they can't fire you.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat