Fashion's Night Out organizers have hit upon a new way to ensure crowds (and maybe even some riots): Dispatch the Biebs! Because who needs designers or models when there's teen idols to be fawned over? Bieber and Taylor Swift star in a new ad for the September 6 spectacle, promising their attendance and other fun times. As Justin cajoles: "You bring your friends, I'll bring my friends, we can all hang out." This is a lie, however, unless you're prepared to spend an exorbitant amount to bypass the VIP ropes at whatever store he'll be safely ensconced inside. And even then it'll probably still be awkward.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat