Fashion's Night Out organizers have hit upon a new way to ensure crowds (and maybe even some riots): Dispatch the Biebs! Because who needs designers or models when there's teen idols to be fawned over? Bieber and Taylor Swift star in a new ad for the September 6 spectacle, promising their attendance and other fun times. As Justin cajoles: "You bring your friends, I'll bring my friends, we can all hang out." This is a lie, however, unless you're prepared to spend an exorbitant amount to bypass the VIP ropes at whatever store he'll be safely ensconced inside. And even then it'll probably still be awkward.
Matthew Williamson and Gwenyth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Matthew Williamson and Gwenyth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks