Underwire bras are fantastic for support, particularly for larger chests. But by the end of the day, they can dig or feel suffocating, especially in humid weather when that awkward pool of sweat inevitably develops. For those who have smaller chests, a lightweight, unlined soft bra has enough coverage but also lets skin breathe during the hottest months of the year. Available in lace, florals, and vivid fluorescent accents, these underpinnings are a subtle yet sexy way to be comfortable. For everyday wear, try layering a floral bra like Eberjey's under a tank or adding a peek of color with Ten's Yves Klein blue version. And for those special moments, a satin-trimmed bralette by Brulee or Carine Gilson has just as much sex appeal as an over-the-top push-up bra. Click ahead to see these and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split