This Sunday, the Olympic Games will come to a close, which means we'll have to wait four more years for our chance to admire swimmer abs, synchronized sparkly costumes, and wear our Lochte Nation sunglasses again, #nojeah. Luckily, the Spice Girls anticipated the world's post-Olympic depression and decided to reunite for the closing ceremonies on Sunday, knowing that the afterglow of their performance would help get us through the first abysmal day of non-Olympics, at the very least. So, in honor of this momentous occasion, we've decided to take a look back at some of our favorite girl groups of all time. Enjoy our tribute to the ladies responsible for "He's So Fine," "C'est La Vie," "It's Raining Men," and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?