This Sunday, the Olympic Games will come to a close, which means we'll have to wait four more years for our chance to admire swimmer abs, synchronized sparkly costumes, and wear our Lochte Nation sunglasses again, #nojeah. Luckily, the Spice Girls anticipated the world's post-Olympic depression and decided to reunite for the closing ceremonies on Sunday, knowing that the afterglow of their performance would help get us through the first abysmal day of non-Olympics, at the very least. So, in honor of this momentous occasion, we've decided to take a look back at some of our favorite girl groups of all time. Enjoy our tribute to the ladies responsible for "He's So Fine," "C'est La Vie," "It's Raining Men," and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000