This Sunday, the Olympic Games will come to a close, which means we'll have to wait four more years for our chance to admire swimmer abs, synchronized sparkly costumes, and wear our Lochte Nation sunglasses again, #nojeah. Luckily, the Spice Girls anticipated the world's post-Olympic depression and decided to reunite for the closing ceremonies on Sunday, knowing that the afterglow of their performance would help get us through the first abysmal day of non-Olympics, at the very least. So, in honor of this momentous occasion, we've decided to take a look back at some of our favorite girl groups of all time. Enjoy our tribute to the ladies responsible for "He's So Fine," "C'est La Vie," "It's Raining Men," and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her