• Check out highlights from the Collection of the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology. The two-part showcase includes a selection of masterpieces from over 50,000 garments and accessories since the 1950s. The Museum at FIT, 227 W. 27th St., at Seventh Ave.; (212-217-4558); Tu–F (12–8), Sa (10–5). Through 11/10.
• Dresses by Ohne Titel, Lars Andersson, Ryan Roche and more will be available for up to 75 percent off at the Stone Fox Bride sale. 611 Broadway, nr. W. Houston St.; daily (9-5). Through 8/4.
• Get 30 percent off your entire purchase at the Ann Taylor Friends and Family sale. Multiple locations. Through 8/5.
• Workwear boutique Velita is hosting its second-ever sample sale, offering up to 70 percent off original prices. 211 Mott St., at Spring St., (212-334-1814); daily (11:30-7:30). Through 8/5.
• Michael C. Fina is hosting a sample sale with jewelry up to 70 percent off. 545 Fifth Ave., nr. 45th St.; daily (11–8). Through 8/2.
• Jewelry, shoes, scarves, tote bags and home goods are up to 70 percent off at the Project People sample sale. 5 Crosby St., nr. Howard St., third fl., (646-240-4791); daily (11–7). Through 8/2.
• The Gracious Home 10 Day Renovation Sale offers savings of up to 75 percent off featured designers including Missoni Home, Sferra, Wusthof, Henckels, Cuisinart, Bonaire, and more. Markdowns have been made throughout all stores on home accessories, lighting, tabletop and decorative accessories, bedding and bath, decorative hardware, electronics, cookware, bakeware, and travel accessories. 1992 Broadway, at 67th St., (212-231-7800); M–F (9–8:30), Sa (9–9). 1220 Third Ave. at 70th St., (212-517-6300); M–F (8–7), Sa (9–7), Su (10–6). 45 W. 25th St., nr. Sixth Ave., (212-414-5710); M–F (9–7), Sa (10–6). Through 8/3.
• Find markdowns of up to 70 percent off men's and women's clothing at Opening Ceremony. Opening Ceremony at Ace Hotel, 1190-1192 Broadway, nr. 29th St., (646-695-5680); daily 11—9. Opening Ceremony Soho, 35 Howard St., nr. Crosby St., (212-219-2688); M—Sa (11—8), Su (12—7). Ongoing.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.