Meet Adam Sabbagh, a talented young man whose expansive Wikipedia page describes him as an "international actor, model, sportsman and businessman," not to mention 2008's Mr Lebanon Manhunt International. Not long ago Adam was seized with the idea that he'd like to bless the New York Fashion Week runways with his presence, but, having seen a few episodes of America's Next Top Model, realized he'd need some help with his walk. (How he won 2008's Mr Lebanon without a signature strut will have to remain a mystery.) He called Tyson Beckford — and one $25,000 payment later received a one-on-one tutorial on putting one foot in front of the other while brooding just so. Lincoln Center, here he comes.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her