After tweeting at the beginning of the month, "Morning fitting with , cuddle with bunny!! X vb," following a pic of a bedazzled microphone ("Look what I found!"), Posh Spice stayed true to her micro-blogged words, performing in a bespoke gown by the British designer at last night's closing ceremony. But Mel B.'s stylist assured us last week that the entire group wouldn't be clad in Giles. So, what did the other Spice Girls have on? The usual hodgepodge of outfits, each meant to represent the singers' fun nineties personalities circa 2k12. It's like they're all grown up! Click ahead to see their ensembles ... and fingers crossed for commemorative dolls.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads