Karlie Kloss's fall ads for Juicy Couture dropped a few weeks ago, but the brand has now released a corresponding video commercial that depicts her stomping about on a beach in stilettos and walloping a crew of hunky shirtless men. It'd be one thing if she just beat up dudes who actively bothered her, but she even preys on one poor guy who's just trying to go about his push-ups and another who's peacefully napping on his motorcycle. Of course, Karlie doesn't do a lot of actual pummeling, since she's about as capable of kicking grown men's asses as Choupette, but she gets points for putting her back into it; meanwhile, Inez & Vinoodh do a good job of playing up the violence with flying sand.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve