For Kim Kardashian, the cover star of New York's fall 2012 Fashion Issue, photo shoots are old hat. (After all, she lives them every day.) For her fashion spread, she twirled and posed in gowns by Louis Vuitton, Valentino, and Bill Blass, her barrel-curled hair drifting in a gentle, wind machine-induced breeze. After the shoot wrapped, she put her Air Yeezys back on (a present from you know who), ate a Chipwich (well, at least a few bites), and took her Escalade to the Central Park Zoo.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate