Though it's already on sale at a special pop-up in Japan, Lady Gaga's new Fame fragrance debuts in U.S. stores next Wednesday. To promote its launch, Gaga and Steven Klein got together and produced a crazy little sci-fi commercial — or, as they call it, a "trailer." (Or it could just be a series of outtakes from music-video concepts that never quite came to pass.) If you're wondering how, or why, a fragrance can warrant a trailer, maybe there's a director's-cut version to come.
What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!