New York Times columnist Charles Blow took on the age-old question of why women would vote for a party that denies their right to abortion, their access to contraception and preventative health care, that they were "legitimately" raped, etc., and concludes, basically, that female Republicans must be married and voting for their husbands' candidates. They couldn't be voting in their own economic interests because job creation is useless if you're stuck at home with unplanned babies. Or, as Ann Coulter puts it, only single women vote for President Obama because they “look to the government to be their husbands and give them, you know, prenatal care, and preschool care, and kindergarten care, and school lunches.” What form do we have to fill out to get the government to hold us when we're sad?
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her