Now that we're in the home stretch of fashion month, it looks like people have given themselves permission to relax just a tiny bit. The models, for one, are ready for some more comfortable shoes: We found Elsa Sylvan in her Doc Martens and several other girls in those Isabel Marant wedge sneakers that refuse to die. Meanwhile, nearly everyone's adopted the Parisian tradition of sexy, mussed-up hair. Although the last few days have brought intermittent rain showers (never good for street style!), the tireless Susie Bubble came prepared in a cute beige hat and patent skirt. Others used their clutches, sweaters, Burberry trenches, or rainbow umbrellas to avoid getting soaked. Click through our slideshow for Carine Roitfeld in a skirt that looks to be made of a whole crocodile, and the ageless Ines De La Fressange, who proves that a well-cut blazer and long legs never go out of style.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It To 'Saturday'
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel