New York is a fun warm-up, and London has its moments, but it's not till Milan that the street style and sidewalk designer-flaunting goes into hyperdrive. Today's slideshow brings out some of our favorites, including stylist Elisa Nalin with her cute, bleached pixie cut; Sara Moschini of Grazia in a mustard dress and navy blazer; and Shala Monroque in a serious pair of sunglasses-as-art. Also: Giovana Bataglia and Emmanuel Alt show up looking like themselves, which is to say, better than everybody without even trying. Click through our big slideshow to see all that and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve