Members of Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s 140-person entourage used their United Nations visit to New York City as an opportunity to go shopping for hard-to-come-by goods: over-the-counter pain relievers, wholesale shampoo, and Payless shoes. “One Iranian visitor debated dropping $40 for a pair of kids’ shoes Monday at a Payless on Fifth Ave. before finally springing for the footwear,” the Daily News wrote. “The inexpensive footwear was enough to almost empty the Iranian’s wallet.” Hopefully he took advantage of their BOGO deals.
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee