The September shows are neither the time nor the place to skimp on the accessories, and after checking out the shoe selection, we decided to peruse the purses at MADE Fashion Week. We spied with our little camera some ... Prada, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, and Alexander Wang; a slew of Célines and a transparent 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli; totes, backpacks, clutches, and satchels; and plenty of texture rendered in solids and stripes. Watch them all float across the screen in our video, and note: We're not responsible for any impulse buying this afternoon — our own or yours.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb