Karlie Kloss couldn't get enough of Gucci Westman's spin on Holly Golightly at Oscar de la Renta. "It looks so pretty and natural," the model said of the makeup artist's layered fuchsia lip. "I really think anyone could do it, and it looks like that, too!" To get the look, you'll have to wait until May when Westman's newest product, Revlon's Baby Stick for Lips and Cheeks, hits stores, but here's the technique so you'll be ready for spring: First, use fingers to dab on (do not draw or the color will be too bold) the brand's Just Bitten Balm Stain in Crave as a base, then do a quick swipe with the Baby Sticks. "I love these because they're easy to blend and you can't mess up, even on the cheeks!" Westman said. "But they're really great because they're baby-sized — us girls love little sizes." Heh.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists