There's no confirmation that these baby booties have actually touched the angelic little feet of Blue Ivy, but yesterday shoe designer Ruthie Davis sent out a press release informing us of their Swarovski-encrusted existence. (Back story: Davis took it upon herself to make and send Blue Ivy some shoes because Beyonce has worn her designs before.) Update: A publicist for Davis says that the shoes were received and delivered by her Beyonce's stylist, which means they are at the Carter residence. Also, she clarified that the shoes are one of a kind and won't be for sale.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament