From the front, the Mulberry models' hair looked like it was swept off their faces and pulled into something. Was it a swingy ponytail? A ballerina bun? One of those messy half-ponytail, half-buns that the gymnastics girls sported at the London Olympics? Upon closer inspection (thanks to our back-view shots — shameless plug), we realized it's a few tiny braids intertwined with an untidy pony-bun. The mini-plaits add a bit of thoughtfulness to the look, like the girls really tried to put themselves together, gave up, and slipped into some designer clothes so no one would notice. We're sure that's what the hair team was going for.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve