This morning Bravo confirmed a forthcoming fifth season of The Rachel Zoe Project, refuting recent rumors that the show might be headed for cancellation. The network notes Zoe's evolution "from being a successful celebrity stylist into the Rachel Zoe brand" — brands are people, too, friends! — with an "ever-expanding" fashion and accessories label. The show will continue to bring us the stylist's antics, both professional and domestic, including plenty of scenes with "little fashionisto Skyler ... now a walking toddler." The helpful press release concludes with an exciting promise: "Rachel proves that not only can she go 'bananas,' but can have her cake and eat it too." Or, more likely, Rachel will have her cake while looking at it with thinly veiled longing masked as disgust.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament