This morning Bravo confirmed a forthcoming fifth season of The Rachel Zoe Project, refuting recent rumors that the show might be headed for cancellation. The network notes Zoe's evolution "from being a successful celebrity stylist into the Rachel Zoe brand" — brands are people, too, friends! — with an "ever-expanding" fashion and accessories label. The show will continue to bring us the stylist's antics, both professional and domestic, including plenty of scenes with "little fashionisto Skyler ... now a walking toddler." The helpful press release concludes with an exciting promise: "Rachel proves that not only can she go 'bananas,' but can have her cake and eat it too." Or, more likely, Rachel will have her cake while looking at it with thinly veiled longing masked as disgust.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists