Sumptuous, baroque-inspired looks ruled the runways for fall, and it looks like designers are still enthralled by gilded fabrics. But rather than deep jewel tones, the lighter palette features shades of orange, blue, and ivory. Suno interwove gold and silver on a cropped bralette and matching midi skirt, while Helmut Lang topped a tee and black trousers with a richly patterned orange motorcycle-style jacket. And finally, over at Prabal Gurung, a billowy shorts and jacket combination was shot through with skeins of shimmery silver thread.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding