Ryan Lochte did not attend last night’s dinner at Barneys’ newly renovated shoe salon, but some guests were willing to weigh in on the swimmer’s inevitable fashion line. Brooke Shields said she’d consider returning to modeling for Lochte "if he was naked and I was clothed, possibly," and hockey player Sean Avery had a suggestion for where Lochte should start: "I think he should probably design bathing suits. That would probably make the most sense," the former Vogue intern said. When asked about Lochte’s line, Barneys’ Simon Doonan offered up a simple "bless him," adding: "Never say never. It’s intriguing. Everyone wants a clothing line these days. It’s hilarious."
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013