Mark your calendriers, my amis: On September 29, Carla plans to come out of hiding, participating in a Charles Aznavour–themed special for France 2. According to Voici, each of the musicians taking the stage at the Olympia in Paris (including Shy'm, Jenifer, BB Brunes, and M. Pokora — whom you've surely heard of) will pay homage to the 88-year-old entertainer, but no one seems to know what Carla has in store ... nor if she'll bring back her Gap Kids jacket or spring for something nicer, like Lanvin Children. Alber Elbaz makes a €775 sequin dress that screams rock-et-roll.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her