Over the past five years, Austrian-born, London-based stylist Caroline Sieber has become a front-row fixture at all the top shows, leading Karl Lagerfeld to tap her as a Chanel brand ambassador. A true fashion girl's girl, she's the kind of woman who can try bold designer pieces — a bright red Valentino jumpsuit, for example, or a sheer Chanel minidress — without straying too far from her signature style. Her trick for avoiding the "overdone" look lies in her taste for sleek, monochromatic outfits; even when she's wearing something particularly daring, she barely ever mixes prints or colors, and usually keeps fancy jewelry, makeup, and hair to a minimum. Click through to study her streamlined yet high-fashion aesthetic.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like