After our mic equipment broke on Friday, robbing us of all our boothgoers' information, we vowed to implement a backup plan. A serious one — with pens and paper and even an assistant handy to take your names, professions, and maybe even your cell phone number if, you know, we felt it was necessary. But today all you crazy people getting your photos taken somehow made a mockery of that plan, because once again we're left with no real names to caption you all with. Handwriting, people! Arbitrary nicknames it is: click through today's slideshow to see, among others, Mr. Mediterranean Dreamboat, the Rulebreaker, Pretzelface (that's not an insult), and the Lovers.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel