Final show day blowout at Milk Studios! Party in the photobooth! Other manic exclamations! We can't tell if you're happy bordering on hysterical that Made Fashion Week is over or just smiling through your tears (no actual tears, obviously, because they'd smudge the perfectly-applied makeup on display today). Click through our slideshow to see many of Jeremy Scott's creative team celebrating another epic show, British drag queen Jodie Harsh, a model with more hair than she knows what to do with, and even a special appearance from some of our Cut editorial staff. We can get down in the booth with the best of y'all, even if it took seven days' worth of shows to make us crazy.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament