Final show day blowout at Milk Studios! Party in the photobooth! Other manic exclamations! We can't tell if you're happy bordering on hysterical that Made Fashion Week is over or just smiling through your tears (no actual tears, obviously, because they'd smudge the perfectly-applied makeup on display today). Click through our slideshow to see many of Jeremy Scott's creative team celebrating another epic show, British drag queen Jodie Harsh, a model with more hair than she knows what to do with, and even a special appearance from some of our Cut editorial staff. We can get down in the booth with the best of y'all, even if it took seven days' worth of shows to make us crazy.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit