Early Morning Rebel, a buzzed-about band in the fashion world, sat front row at Guy Laroche's show today. The very-L.A. guys — they first garnered attention for their song "Life Boat," featured on the Cut's favorite TV show, Grey's Anatomy — are more devoted than most editors; they'd already been to two shows this morning after just arriving from London last night. And what a week they had there, blowing a fuse at the kick-off party for On|Off. "The keyboard actually caught on fire," recounted Nathan Blumenfeld-Jones. Don't fret: Rented gear was rush delivered, and the show went on (on time).
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You