In 2001, Emma Watson became one of the most recognizable 11-year-olds in the world when she made her silver-screen debut as Hermione Granger in the first Harry Potter movie. But off-screen (and especially recently), Watson has distanced herself from her bookish counterpart, choosing leg-baring minis and edgier designer gowns for the red carpet. As soon as she hung up her wizard robes, Watson chopped off her hair and went after roles that showed off a different side of her, like My Week With Marilyn and The Perks of Being a Wallflower ... and her style kept evolving. It still is right this very second! Click ahead to see some of Emma's fashion highlights.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix