In 2001, Emma Watson became one of the most recognizable 11-year-olds in the world when she made her silver-screen debut as Hermione Granger in the first Harry Potter movie. But off-screen (and especially recently), Watson has distanced herself from her bookish counterpart, choosing leg-baring minis and edgier designer gowns for the red carpet. As soon as she hung up her wizard robes, Watson chopped off her hair and went after roles that showed off a different side of her, like My Week With Marilyn and The Perks of Being a Wallflower ... and her style kept evolving. It still is right this very second! Click ahead to see some of Emma's fashion highlights.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like