Hitting theaters September 21, Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel documents the personal and professional history of the famous editor, known as the "Empress of Fashion," who served as the matriarch of the New York fashion scene from the thirties up until her death in the mid-eighties. See this exclusive preview clip of the film, which includes interviews with writer Bob Colacello, director Joel Schumacher, Reinaldo Herrera (husband of Carolina), and son Tim Vreeland, who discuss Vreeland's fascination with pornography, drugs, plastic surgery, and everything unconventional. "She understood the genius of vulgarity," explains Schumacher. There are some great vintage photos in there, too.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Science Asks: Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life