Hitting theaters September 21, Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel documents the personal and professional history of the famous editor, known as the "Empress of Fashion," who served as the matriarch of the New York fashion scene from the thirties up until her death in the mid-eighties. See this exclusive preview clip of the film, which includes interviews with writer Bob Colacello, director Joel Schumacher, Reinaldo Herrera (husband of Carolina), and son Tim Vreeland, who discuss Vreeland's fascination with pornography, drugs, plastic surgery, and everything unconventional. "She understood the genius of vulgarity," explains Schumacher. There are some great vintage photos in there, too.
Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
- Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Timberlake and Mulligan Giggle: An Adorable GIF
- Richard DeCoatsworth Charged With Rape
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- Dior’s Resort Show, Starring Princess Charlene
- Photos: Giving Girls in Need Dream Prom Dresses
- At the Billboards, Ke$ha’s Naked Face and Butt
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts