Fashion Week has gotten exponentially less dangerous since we started covering it six years ago: This time, we had no photo-pit tramplings. No near-death experiences at the hands of packed venues alarmingly full of candles. We were never inadvertently part of a mob scene trying to crash a show (R.I.P., Heatherette), and we never got swept up in a paparazzi scrum chasing Lindsay Lohan to her waiting limo. When you consider that on our first day ever at any Fashion Week we saw Nelly punch some dude in the face at a Baby Phat show, these are some major achievements. But that doesn't mean it wasn't a fun week. Here's our traditional farewell superlatives post, noting everything from best-looking in person to worst hair to our favorite cases of mistaken identity. See you in February, when hopefully all of the above will still hold true. Although, if Nelly wants to start something, we won't complain — a fistfight makes for great copy.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split