Back in 2010, Daphne Guinness's downstairs neighbors, Karim and Tina Samii, sued after alleging Guiness's repeatedly overflowing bathtub leaked into their apartment. On one occasion, an extravagantly dressed rubber duck even floated its way into one of their walk-in closets. (Okay, not really.) The Samiis petitioned for damages, $1 million in emotional distress, and even demanded that Guinness be barred from bathing at home. A judge ruled yesterday that Guinness would pay repair costs but not the additional million. No word on whether she's allowed back in the offending bath — presumably it's okay.
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.