Still hiding his inaugural collections from Letter Y Enthusiasts, Slimane shot Christopher Owens (formerly of the band Girls) as part of a two-page spread breaking in Vogue Hommes Japan today. According to WWD, "A YSL spokeswoman described the campaign as 'institutional,' to convey an atmosphere," noting there are fourteen more images to come, and that, "[f]uture campaigns are to feature Saint Laurent fashions." In the meantime, Owens certainly has some nice tattoos. And the cushion ... well, that's always looked comfortable.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat