As it turns out, Hermès International is still upset about LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton's slowly growing (first, it was 17.1 percent, now it's 22.3 percent, and soon it'll be a billi — kidding?) stake in the company. The Birkin-maker filed a complaint in Paris court over the summer, "accusing LVMH of insider trading, collusion, and manipulating stock prices," according to WWD's sources. And then, out of nowhere, LVMH decided yesterday to sue Hermès for "slander, blackmail, and unfair competition." Apparently, nothing is expected to happen until French watchdog AMF concludes whether LVMH followed market rules ... more financial speak ... some legal jargon ... real talk: Which Céline bag would you give up your first-born for?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat