Jenna Lyons's look is practically synonymous with J.Crew, the brand where she's worked for almost her whole life. A rangy, six-foot-tall brunette with a fondness for thick-framed tortoiseshell glasses and pink lipstick, her penchant for menswear-inspired outfits with feminine, edgy touches (sparkly bracelets, hot pink nail polish) have sparked a generation of J.Crew worshippers. Her trademark looks include mixing prints and bright colors with tomboyish pieces like chambray shirts and beat-up jeans; while she's always pushing the envelope with prints and color combinations, she always sticks to streamlined, close-cut silhouettes. Enjoy a look back at her outfits through the years in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve