Apologies in advance for our forthcoming gushing, but has Karlie Kloss ever not looked good? Based on a wholly unscientific study of pictures taken in the last few years, we've found that the model can work any color or silhouette — including a tunic, jean shorts, and boots (accessorized with a piece of watermelon) at Coachella. Sure, there was one time back in 2010 when she turned up to Molly Sims's jewelry launch with a wild head of hair, but like Annie, whom perhaps she was channeling, Karlie knows you're never fully dressed without a smile. And for that, we adore her. Click through our slideshow to see some of her style highlights.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- Defense Bill Deal Delays Sexual Assault Vote
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives