After four years with modeling agency Next (she moved there from Elite in 2008), Karlie Kloss has signed with IMG Models, WWD reports. The 20-year-old will now be working with the same manager as Gisele Bündchen. Her switch suggests that she's planning to broaden her appeal outside of the fashion industry, most likely following the paths of other top models who have embarked on personal branding ventures like clothing and beauty lines or TV shows. Indeed, IMG senior vice president and managing director Ivan Bart insinuates that this is in the works: “Karlie has an immense and loyal following, and we welcome the opportunity to help expand her relationships through endorsements as well as our global network that reaches beyond fashion." So, perhaps this means a Kloss bakeware line is coming soon? Or better yet, a Karlie cooking show?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat