Quintessential California blonde Kate Bosworth could've easily stuck with the cute, all-American look propagated by her early roles in films like Blue Crush. Instead, she became very serious about high fashion, emerging as a front-row fixture at major runway shows and dressing in international heavyweights like Proenza Schouler, Dolce & Gabbana, and Chanel. Often among the first celebrities to get her hands on a particularly coveted collection, since she can make everything — from a skin-tight beige dress to a paint-splattered gray T-shirt — look great, she anchors her ever-changing wardrobe with a clean face, simple ponytail, and bold lip. Enjoy a look back at her fashion choices through the years.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California