Quintessential California blonde Kate Bosworth could've easily stuck with the cute, all-American look propagated by her early roles in films like Blue Crush. Instead, she became very serious about high fashion, emerging as a front-row fixture at major runway shows and dressing in international heavyweights like Proenza Schouler, Dolce & Gabbana, and Chanel. Often among the first celebrities to get her hands on a particularly coveted collection, since she can make everything — from a skin-tight beige dress to a paint-splattered gray T-shirt — look great, she anchors her ever-changing wardrobe with a clean face, simple ponytail, and bold lip. Enjoy a look back at her fashion choices through the years.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb