Kate Moss has always possessed that je ne sais quoi when it comes to starting trends. She ushered in the heroin chic look of the mid-nineties, walking red carpets with her then-boyfriend Johnny Depp in black leather and strappy, thigh-skimming slipdresses. A regular part of the London music scene, she frequently attended concerts braless under her white tank tops, a cigarette dangling from her lips. When she was photographed with Pete Doherty at the 2005 Glastonbury music festival, wading through the mud in Wellies and low-slung hot pants, she almost single-handedly started the Hunter boots trend. Since marrying Jamie Hince in John Galliano in 2011, Moss has become slightly more polished, but she'll never give up her signature staples like minidresses, furs, and skinny leather pants. Enjoy her wardrobe highlights from 1990 to the present in our slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season