Kristen Stewart was in New York last night (at the very same time as Liberty Ross!) for a screening of On the Road. She's apparently steering clear of Fashion Week events — the New York fashion world has chosen sides, it would seem — but she got all done up in Jimmy Choo shoes, A.L.C. pants, and a Balenciaga shirt. What's more, she even smiled for pictures, which is practically unheard of. We'd venture to say that this is the best she's looked in a long time; this heavy eye shadow business really works for her, no?
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued