So, what is it about London that makes everyone want to dress like a walking Magic Eye? Not that it hasn't been entertaining to watch. On the last days of the British shows, however, the wave of prints ebbed slightly, allowing for color-blocking (photographer Candice Lake), a three-piece black suit (Tank's Carolina Issa), and jeans (stylist Barbara Martelo, you rational soul, you!). But, of course, there were a fair amount of patterns — see singer Jade Williams's burgundy dotted blazer and trousers, Yasmin Sewell's ornate top and matching two-tone sunglasses, and Chioma Nnadi's plaid pants like it's 1992 in a punk club/Christmas morning. Click ahead to view these outfits and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve